Beef Salami Whole | Frozen | +/-1.2kg
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
How to Make a Charcuterie Board
First off, there are no hard rules for making a charcuterie. Make it your own, change it up, think outside the box! That is what makes charcuteries so interesting and fun, they are always different.
These foods typically go on a charcuterie board:
- Dried Fruit
- Crackers or baguette bread
How to arrange a charcuterie board
- Set on it with 3-4 small bowls of olive oil; add the dipping spices!
- Fill in the spaces with meats, cheeses, vegetables, crackers, figs, olives, and nuts.
- Don’t forget the different flavors of bruschetta.
- Baguette slices and crostini crackers!