4 / 5 Kg of potato, 2 yellow onions, 2 packet of streaky bacon, white wine, 1 reblochon, 2/3 slices of butter, salt and pepper
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water and the bacon in a pan.
2. Peel the cooked potatoes and cut them into slightly thick slices.
3. In a skillet, melt the sliced onions in the butter, then add the streaky bacon and the potatoes in a simmer the potato, simmer 15 min.
4. Add the white wine, salt lightly and pepper and mix.
5. Distribute the preparation in a gratin dish, and place the reblochon cut in half crosswise on top.
6. Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
5 minutes before the end of cooking, remove the aluminium foil and brown to give a nice colour.