PAUL CORCELLET Origin FRANCE (500ml)
How to use Raspberry Vinegard:
- Use it in a marinade of olive oil, garlic, parsley, and mustard to marinate mushrooms in the fridge overnight.
- as a refreshing drink mixed with fizzy water, or lemonade, or ginger ale, and ice. Jekyll says this tastes ‘like the elixir of life on a hot day, and is as pretty as it is pleasant.’
- in a dressing with a salad of baby spinach and bacon (when you fry the bacon, in a little olive oil, add also some raspberry vinegar, then scrape the pan juices to make the dressing)
- the secret ingredient for coleslaw
- Fry shrimp and scallops briefly in butter with a finely chopped banana shallot. Serve with a mix of two parts sour cream to one part raspberry vinegar
- a sauce for Ice-cream
- add to gravy
- because of its sweetness, like balsamic vinegar, you need proportionately less oil than usual in a dressing
- with a grilled goat cheese salad
- make a hot blackcurrant sauce for ice cream by heating with blackcurrants and a little honey
- in a creamy sauce for chicken...