1 kg seabass, 5 garlic cloves minced, 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 4 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 4 teaspoons salt, 2 lemon wedges, 250 g of red pepper, 250 g of green pepper, 300 g of red skin potatoes, 1 rosemary. Option: 1/3 cup of white wine
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Arrange the potato and peppers slices on a large non-stick baking tray. Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil and scatter with the rosemary, a pinch of salt and a good grinding of pepper. Toss everything together well and roast for 25 mins, turning over halfway through, until the potatoes are golden and crisp at the edges.
2. In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper
3. Place fish on top.
4. Rub fish with oil mixture.
5. Pour wine over fish.
6. Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with parsley and continue to bake for 5 more minutes
7. Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges