Expiration date: April 2021
Origin : UK (approx : 8 Muffin)
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Cocoa (34%) (cocoa butter, cocoa mass), Rice powder, Coconut oil, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)), Milled Flaxseed, Baking Powder (mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonates) Himalayan Crystal Salt
• 100g Butter/Dairy Free Spread
• 2 Large Eggs
• 2 tbsp Water
• Splash of Vanilla (optional)
HOW TO MAKE
• Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
• Elegantly throw all ingredients in a mixing bowl and get stuck in with a wooden spoon, mixing until smooth. Shaking your hips whilst mixing might improve your mood.
• Spoon the yummy mixture into silicone muffin cases.
• Bake for about 25 mins, until lovely and brown on top.
• If you are responsible, please share with friends and family. If not, scoff the lot!