Beef Minced | Australia | Frozen | 500g
There’s nothing more comforting than a gorgeous meatloaf made with premium meat, It’s a delicious, easy way to feed a family!
- Add 90% lean ground beef to a large bowl.
- Add dried bread crumbs and some diced onion.
- Add milk, an egg, ketchup, and worcestershire sauce.
- Add dried parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Pour the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spread it into a flat even layer.
MAKE THE MEATLOAF SAUCE
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar to a bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Pour the glaze over the meatloaf.
This meatloaf is cooked in a 350-degree oven, uncovered, for 55 minutes. Be sure to let the meatloaf rest for 10 minutes before attempting to slice it, so it holds its shape.