2 chicken breasts, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper, 1 garlic clove, 1 mozzarella cheese, 500 g of asparagus, 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced.
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Use a sharp knife to slice each chicken breasts horizontally to form a pocket - be sure not stop cutting about 1/2 inch from the ends and other side so that you aren't cutting all the way through the chicken breasts.
2. Rub chicken with oil on both sides, then season with salt and pepper, garlic, and dried herbs and use fingertips to rub seasonings into the chicken.
3. Open the pocket and place two slices of mozzarella cheese, then 3-4 asparagus stalks, and lastly sprinkle with 1/4th of the parmesan cheese before closing the pocket and using toothpicks to secure the pocket closed.
4. Melt butter in the oven. Once butter is melted. Immediately add chicken to pan, cook for about 2 minutes until browned, then flip and cook another 2 minutes til browned on the other side. Top chicken with lemon slices.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through, cheese is melted, and asparagus is tender. Spoon any extra sauce from the pan over chicken and remove toothpicks before serving.