Shelf life: Frozen, up to 1 year shelf-life, store at below -18C
Ingredients: Maine Lobster, (carrot, onions, garlic, tomato paste, celery, tomato) cream, olive oil, flour, butter.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, egg, fish, crustacean, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusk, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese
- Serve and enjoy
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve, recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.
Reheat via stove or induction
- Remove soup from the pouch (defrost is required), then pour to saucepan
- Bring to boil till simmering
- Pour to soup bowl to serve
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.