Arabic Seasoning Mix Mandhi | 50g
Shan Arabic Mandhi Mix helps you in preparing the traditional Mandhi at home with the authentic taste and aroma for an ultimate food experience
STEPS OF COOKING
1. Dissolve Shan Mandhi Mix in one cup of water and add 2-3 tablespoons oil / butter. Mix and apply to meat.
2. Pour 2 cups of water in a tightly closing pot or pressure cooker and bring to boil. Place the meat in it. Cover tightly and cook on low heat for: chicken 1-1½ hour, lamb / mutton 2- 2½ hours.
3. Remove from heat. Separate meat and stock.
4. Heat 2-3 table spoons oil/ butter and fry the meat from all sides for 2-3 minutes and keep aside.
5. In the meat stock add enough water to make it 3½ cups. Keep this aside.
6. Heat remaining oil/ butter and fry the sliced onion till light brown.
7. Add the 3½ cups of meat stock and drained rice. Bring to boil, and then reduce heat to low. Cover tightly and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
8. Remove cover and fluff the rice with a fork. Place the meat on it. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or till the rice is tender. Put the rice in a dish and place the chicken / lamb / mutton over it.