Porchetta (Italian pronunciation: [porˈketta]) is a savory, fatty, and moist boneless pork roast of Italian culinary tradition. This one is stuffed with chestnut that is ideal for your any celebration!
Presentation: Deliver frozen.
Store: Frozen at -12℃ to -18℃ Shelf live: 1 year frozen (from production)
- Thaw in refrigerator 1 day before cooking
- Bring to room temperature for 30 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees Celcius
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until crispy
- Heat gravy in pan and serve with porchetta